If you want to become a successful blogger, you need the best blogging tools and resources. Because right blogging tools will help you to grow your blog faster and you will be able to provide quality content for your readers.
I have been asked about my favorite tools and resources. So, here I am sharing blogging tools and resources that I personally use or highly recommended by people I trust. This page contains a list of useful resources that will help you to boost your blogging career. I will be updating this page every time when I find something useful for successful blogging.
- Bluehost – A well known and reliable web hosting company. Bluehost is the best option for beginners who are looking for affordable shared hosting.
- WpEngine – It is recommended for Managed WordPress Hosting. WpEngine is a great option for professionals who want excellent performance, more features, and Wp expert support.
- MyThemeShop – It offers responsive, SEO Optimized and user-friendly high-quality WordPress themes for blogging, online magazines, and business websites.
- StudioPress – Another leading premium WordPress themes provider. You can create incredible websites very quickly and easily by using their Genesis Framework.
Email Marketing Tools and Services
- GetResponse – It is one of the most popular email marketing platforms with great features to fulfill all your email marketing needs.
- MailChimp – Another email provider with great features and ideal for new bloggers.
- OptinMonster – It is a great lead generation tool that helps you to convert visitors into subscribers through perfectly designed pop-up windows. This tool won’t let visitors leave your site without subscribing to your email list because of its powerful features.
Graphic Design Tools
- 99Design – It is the #1 marketplace for the graphic design like logo design, web design or any other design.
- Canva – Another online graphic design tool to create graphics for your blog or social media.
- PicMonkey – It is also a great tool to create visual content.
Social Media Management Tools
- HootSuite – It is perfect for managing all your social media in one place.
- SproutSocial – Another great social media marketing and management software.
- Tailwind – It is the best tool for Pinterest and Instagram automation.
- Google AdSense – Best ad network to monetize a blog or website.
- Media.net – Another advertising network for bloggers.
- ShareASale – Most reliable affiliate marketing network to make money from your blog with thousands of affiliate marketing programs. It is my favorite affiliate network.
- SEMRUSH – It is a great SEO tool for digital marketing professionals.
- MOZ – Another great tool for keyword and backlink research.
- Pixabay – Get free high-quality images for your blog posts.
- Shutterstock – My favorite blogging resource for stock photos, illustrations, and vectors. Find high-resolution images for your blog and social media platforms.
- Grammarly – Free grammar checker tool.
- Contentmart – A platform for hiring quality content writers.
- Plagium – It is a free tool to check duplicate content and track plagiarism.
Other Blogging Tools & Resources
- Fiverr – An online marketplace for digital services.
- Evernote – Best tool to capture, organize and share notes from anywhere.
- SumoMe – Social media sharing buttons for your site.
- Pingdom – I use this free tool to test and analyze the speed of my site.
- Yoast SEO – This plugin is the complete SEO solution for your WordPress blog or website and must have installed on your site.
- Google Analytics – It is the highly recommended free solution for monitoring and analyzing website traffic.
- WpBeginner – It is an excellent blogging resource for WordPress users.